I am disappointed, as I will not get to do my big costume for Origins this year. I have an image in my mind of how it is supposed to look, and it requires a working embroidery machine and more time that I currently have. So it joins my Belle costume on the backburner for later in the year. It will turn out better without having to rush it. Also, I will be able to use the pattern to make some tutorials. As much as I want to have this costume, the timing does not work.
The good news is my kid’s costumes are just about finished. In the long run, that was what was most important to me. I did get one new costume for myself done for this year. Going to do some repairs to my previous year costumes so I can get pictures for the cosplay section of this website.
More good news is that I found the files I need for one of my events.