So starting a website and blog 3 days before the major convention that my family attends may not have been the smartest plan in the world, but I guess it’s too late now.
It is currently Cosplay Chaos in the castle. We check in to our hotel in about 60 hours. For Origins Game Fair this year, new costumes are:
- My daughter – Starfire from Teen Titans (Working on Boots & Bracers still)
- My son – Link from Zelda Twilight Princess (Working on Bracers still)
- My daughter’s BBF – Jinx from Teen Titans (Hand Sewing Buttons)
- My BBF – Vintage inspired Star Wars Dress (Hand Sewing Buttons and facings)
- Me – Little Red Riding Hood (add Waist Band, trim around the hem, and bustle)
- Me – Grim Reaper (Haven’t started sewing)
I should also mention that I am running events and still need to do some edits to the character sheets and such. I see many 5-hour energy drinks in my future.